Sister Pile Up!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

today..

I am tired. I asked my huband last night if my life was going to slow down anytime soon and he laughed a great big HA! I was told NO! no time soon. So I guess I just have to keep going today. I admit I did enjoy cuddling with Holly this morning on my bed as I was wrapping her up and trying to get her to sleep for a nap. She is so warm and soft and sweet. ( Even if she does have this pinching thing for comfort.) She let me kiss her head and hold her tight for a moment. That felt good. Now onto the rest of my life... As I contemplate what I NEED to do, I realize the Alterations on Bruce's suit for Prom is probably the most important, followed by ordering the corsage. We have tried 4 different Safeways. I think I will find a florist because I am frustrated with the run around. The food and cherrios under the high chair will have to wait another day.(They have been there for a few so it won't be a shock.) The stinky bathrooms will just have to be happy with the trash being taken out, so Holly doesn't play in the trash. The floor will not get vacuumed, and the toys will not get picked up. The dishwasher Did get emptied and reloaded this morning, that was while Holly was empting the cassette tapes from the bookcase, and pulling the pins out of the sewing projects. I hope to even put detergent in it and start it! The beds are all unmade, I guess we were rushed this morning. At least I have healthy kids. I am grateful for that today.

2 comments:

wilkinson family said...

ah, just make the kids do a quick clean of the bathrooms, karina and wayne have gotten good at it. as for the rest let it rest except the suit and just face it it will be faster and easier to find the florist. check with local grocery stores, they do a lot of corsages too. love you much!!!

FoxFamily said...

Wow! You have a son going to prom!! Crazy!! and fun!!!
Some days are like that. Don't you just love cuddly babies??