Sister Pile Up!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Injuries

We have had some really pathetic injuries lately! Yesterday I was playing with a pressure washer that I rented. I accidentally hit my thumb with the spray as I was adjusting the tip of the wand and it cut my skin! Ouch! Then last night Cora bumped her hard head into my chin and I cut my lip. This morning Myra cut her lip in church, as she was turning around to talk with the family behind us... Shame on us! Oh yesterday, Myra was trying to get a decal tattoo scrubbed off her hand and lost the hair and skin. She was crying about it hurting so she put a lot of Aloe Vera on it and it felt a bit better. The boys were participating in a service project for an elderly sister and Spencer came home with more poison Ivy! AGAIN! I tried Ivy dry and Technu extreme. The kids developed an allergic reaction to Ivy dry after a day and a half. At which point I started having them put Hand sanitizer on it. Rachael swears I am now like the dad from Big Fat Greek Wedding -who always says "put Windex on it!" Cause if they even think of scratching I squirt them with the hand sanitizer - it is mostly alcohol anyway right!????

No comments: