She said yes, and grabbed her hair just below her ear. She wanted it cut to there. I am not very sentimental, but I admit to saving a bunch of her hair, just to prove how blond it was. So I went snip, phone call, snip, phone call, and eventually we got to this, and I have to say it fits her flippy little attitude. She is exasperated that everyone keeps telling her it is so cute. but she likes that she can brush it without tears, and all by herself.
Sister Pile Up!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Lilly Billy and the haircut
So, this is a shot of Lilly a week ago, when I was trimming bangs. She looks very cute, but then we found out her big sister had lice, and Lilly Billy hadn't always been very good about finding HER own hairbrush. She had used her sister's brush so I had to give her a lice treatment too. I asked if she wanted a haircut before we treated her hair. Believe me less hair is much easier to treat....

She said yes, and grabbed her hair just below her ear. She wanted it cut to there. I am not very sentimental, but I admit to saving a bunch of her hair, just to prove how blond it was. So I went snip, phone call, snip, phone call, and eventually we got to this, and I have to say it fits her flippy little attitude. She is exasperated that everyone keeps telling her it is so cute. but she likes that she can brush it without tears, and all by herself.
She said yes, and grabbed her hair just below her ear. She wanted it cut to there. I am not very sentimental, but I admit to saving a bunch of her hair, just to prove how blond it was. So I went snip, phone call, snip, phone call, and eventually we got to this, and I have to say it fits her flippy little attitude. She is exasperated that everyone keeps telling her it is so cute. but she likes that she can brush it without tears, and all by herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I noticed the little contraption you had around Lilly in her bangs haircut. I want one of those...where did you find that?
Great job on the haircut. It is very cute.
I keep suggesting to Lynn that she get a different haircut, but she is very attached to her hair and will only let me trim it. She did get some wispy bangs cut a couple of weeks ago and she was very nervous about that.
well that is a cute hair cut. i'm very impressed since i only know how to do high and tights on the boys and i have to use a ine of tape to trim the girls bangs straight. lol
Post a Comment