Hey, this is for all of you who haven't updated you blogs in like a week...I am lonely! I realize that looking in on your lives is occasionally like snooping but hey I get lonely here without adult communication! I know I could write a letter but it just takes so long! So please talk to me, or give me some updates. I know what my life is like - what is yours like? My man left on Monday to do some work, and I am even more lonely knowing that he is going to visit with some of my family and he will have,and has had a good time. SO.....I'm whiny and lonely...Help!
2 comments:
last Friday, when I was home for a day, There was an eggplant in the fridge that had been there too long ... starting to get light areas ... I wanted eggplant but Arline didn't want to cook. So I sliced it, cooked it in a little olive oil, flipped it, put a large teaspoon of beaten egg on it to cook, then some tomato & garlic Mrs Dash with just a touch of salt. The wife raived and wondered when I had become a goumet cook ... purely accidental.
LOL! I hadn't even checked your blog when I started to write my update. Now, i understand why you said Thank you! =]
Post a Comment