Sister Pile Up!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lilly & Holly & Sarah


To the considerate person it might look as though she were brushing a blossom from her sister's head

In actual fact she was looking for a good place to put her caterpillar "Sarah".
Touch it, feel it's little feet mommy.... No mommy, Really Touch it!

4 comments:

FoxFamily said...

Gross!!! I guess kids are just like that. What fun!

wilkinson family said...

lol, i love it. almost as good as when kira ate one of my snails that got loose from my snail collection. mmm...slimy, gooey, shell and all. gotta love 2 yr. olds and 10 yr. old who collect snails cause they're cool and slimy, the bigger the better. lol

Abigail said...

EW. I don't know what it is about catipillars that freaks me out, but they do. I can do worms, snails and the occasional spider, but I will NOT touch a catepillar. Like how I spelt it differently both times. I have no idea how to spell!

Jan Parker said...

I love it! Makes me wish I could remember ALL the "odd" things my kids did. I mostly remember what they did "to" each other...But I am glad I don't remember Anna, Kira and the snails...yuck!