I have to tell you, I totally love it when friends and family come to visit! It seems like so often we are like the only ones here. (No, I didn't forget Isaac and Amy,) We often feel isolated. We like where we live so that is that I guess, But this past week has been pretty cool. You know the phrase "when it rains it pours..." That was the past week. We got to see my sister Rebecca's Girls that were on tour, (I even remembered, just barely before it was too late, to let Isaac know so he could visit with them too.), and then we got to see Jason & Michelle & Mila. Way cool. I had a great time talking their ears off, Bruce and Spencer got to go Golfing with Jason and Bruce's friend John. (Jason did better than my boys) We got to play with Mila, and Holly had a buddy to learn to deal with for a while. It was a good experience. Cora and Lilly were banished to their rooms, but the rest of the crew enjoyed visiting.
As for Lilly and Cora, well, they said at 97.4 Liilian's fever is gone, but she does have an ear infection, and she needs to be on Claritin daily right now. Plus her Nose got to have a "Saline Car Wash" as the nurse put it. I also managed to get her to eat three things today, so I am making progress. Cora ate way more than Lilly, and she really looked much better tonight. We shall see what her temp. Is in the morning. I pretty sure Lilly will be going to school tomorrow, but I doubt it for Cora, we shall see. What fun these challenges are!
No comments:
Post a Comment