Sister Pile Up!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What is in Bruce's name...

Okay so this thing is going around the family sites and I tried it but it just didn't seem to work for me, or my husband. But hey I am trying to figure out my teenager. The don't always tell you about themselves. So I did my eldest to see what it says about him. It sounds like he is a pretty cool cucumber. I wonder why I love him and want to strangle him at alternating times...
What Bruce Means
You are full of energy. You are spirited and boisterous.
You are bold and daring. You are willing to do some pretty outrageous things.
Your high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. You can have a pretty bad temper at times.

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.

You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way.
And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life.
You're sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it.

You are very open. You communicate well, and you connect with other people easily.
You are a naturally creative person. Ideas just flow from your mind.
A true chameleon, you are many things at different points in your life. You are very adaptable.

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

2 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

I had him read it and he thought it was a really good interpretation of his personality. Oh well, after doing it a few time you can peg the paragraghs for each letter of the alphabet. But he was impressed!

Kira =] said...

jeepers! I didn't realize what i was starting. =]