Sister Pile Up!

Friday, April 25, 2008

anxious

Today is one of those anxiety days. The kind where you wake up and your mind tells you that you can't do it (Whatever it is). In some cases it is just functioning for the day. Luckily, My meds help me enough that the back of my mind can tell the anxiety to be quiet and get out of the way, Cause I am on the move! I don't like these kind of days but I am getting better at working around them for the most part. I actually prefer the manic days. You know that kind where you are so dang happy and perky you bug other people, and then later you are so ill fit in society that you would rather hide, from everyone. And you cry at the silly movies you would have never cried at before. Oh well, it has been almost 2 weeks since the last one of those for me. So I get to deal with the angst today. If I just keep functioning I will be okay!

5 comments:

wilkinson family said...

I hate those days, so i usually go back to bed. then again on my manic days when I finally crash into nastiness, toby sends me to my room. lol

Freth Stifter said...

When I'm at home and that happens ... it's time for me to head to the shop and putter ... or mope ... or do whatever -- out of range of irritating my wife. :0)

Kira =] said...

i read your entry and thought, "what a strong aunt I have." =]

FoxFamily said...

Chocolate.

Jan Parker said...

The best thing is that you know you have those swings and have to deal with them(and have help sometimes dealing with them), Even those of us who aren't bi-polar have swings and I definitely could use a Manic phase lately...not getting enough done here lately. Just remember to adjust your "plans for the day" when you need to. Wish I was closer to help once in a while. I'm not even close enough to help my daughters (except JaNae).