This gave me something to think about while Holly was napping today.
A-Age: 39
B-Burger favorite: Wendy's real onions,lettuce and tomato
C-Car I drive: Ford E-350 Super duty 12 passenger van
D-Dog: nope to many other people to clean up after
E-Essential daily item:Mitchum for women, cause lets face it I stink.
F-Favorite show: Numbers
G-Game: Apples to Apples Junior - We play that the cards you win describe you:)
H-Home: Residence Inn, VA for 2 more days
I-Instrument: Piano
J-Juice: Apple Juice
K-Kick their bum... I won't it isn't nice.
Last Restaurant I was in: RED HOT AND BLUE
M-Muppet: The scientist
N-Number of piercings:one for each ear
O-Overnight hospital stays:8, 7kids and a broken arm. I had to stay in the LONGEST for the arm and that stunk to a ten year old.
P-People with me today: Holly, my other kids, and the maid.
Q-Quiet time activities:read my email and look at people's blogs I don't have access to any thing else at the moment.
R-Regret: yes. Stupid stuff I did as a teenager that I have to face now as an adult, even though then it was a couple of states away, now it won't be.
S-Status: Married 17 + years
T-Time I got up this morning:5:40 am
U-Unique about me: I prefer my friends to be a little odd, non-conforming personalities work for me.
V-Veggie favorites: Broccoli and corn
W-Worst habit: can't seem to keep my mouth shut. Gets me into trouble.
X-Xrays: fingers, hand, toes, feet, arm, elbow, teeth, jaw, ultrasounds.
Y-Yummy foods today: Gala apples and Peanut M&M's
Z-Zodiac: Libra
Tag to: Christie, give me a link site, Jenny, & Sherri if she is up to it.
1 comment:
ok then you guys!
Whats the link with my beautiful friend Abigail??
She sent me the self-same questionnaire!
And I was going to publish it this week!
What a BIG family my lovely friend Abigail has!!!
I love reading your blog! Haven't quite figured out who the author is yet, but you are quite funny!
Alison
Post a Comment