Sister Pile Up!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Single Family Home - Stansbury Park, UT, 84074 - Realtor.com

Hey I have found that my house is no longer active in the Utah Real Estate MLS search so I found it on Realtor.com so you can click on the link below, just not see any of the rest of the photos. Rachael calls it the cyclopes house.
Single Family Home - Stansbury Park, UT, 84074 - Realtor.com

3 comments:

Illifornian said...

Hannah, the house looks really nice. It sounds like there is room for everyone. It's always good to not have to leave anyone behind. We lived in an association neighborhood before moving here and it wasn't too bad. I am sure you will enjoy having all of the eminities.
Good luck with your move.
Jen

wilkinson family said...

wow, that looks like a great house with lots of room! congrats.

Sherri said...

Love the new house. I was able to see the interior pictures before they disabled that feature and I'm impressed. It looks great. I'm excited for you...and envious.(sorry, I know jealousy and covetousness are bad)