If you perhaps blinked you might have missed my house, cause it is no longer showing. We have accepted a solid offer for 10.5 grand more than we listed it for. We also have a solid back up offer if anything happens to this one. So now I will be homeless at the end of the month. I guess it is time to go find a new home. Wow, I am spoiled. last time it took 5 days to get an offer to buy my house, now this time it took just three days to get two offers. Thanks for all your prayers!
6 comments:
Congratulations on selling. That is exciting to be able to sell so quickly. Good Luck with the new stage, the search. This should be much more fun than the selling part.
Hannah! that's fantastic! Wow!!! You really are blessed.
Now I have another reason to go to Utah! Yippie!!
I hope you are moving to France!
wow! that is great! grandma said she was coming out to help with the kids while you look for a new house. i know the kids will have fun with her.
I hope there is a bus going out to Dugway ... it's a good 50 miles one-way from Tooele ... and 67 miles one-way from Lehi.
There are a few mobile homes just outside the post in a desert place called Terra ... a few farmers raising alfalfa live in Rush Valley ... heading toward Tooele, there's a wide spot in the road called Stockton that has some homes (only 35 miles from Dugway) ...
This should be an interesting challenge ...
WOW...you must be doing something really right to be blessed with instant results like that !!!
Post a Comment