Holly,"moomaa"
Lillian, a little bit sad because she's going to miss her friend, but all happy!
Cora, " I don't know."
Myra," I feel like i want to but don't ya know?"
Rachael," I'm kinda nervous, but excited, and sad."
Spencer, "Mixed feelings."
Bruce, sort of happy?
3 comments:
If this is one of those "Home Owner Associations" ... you'd better get on the board to protect yourself ...
Otherwise you'll end up pulling your hair out ... for every little thing they see in your yard and send you citations (financial penalties) for.
It will make you wonder who owns the house ... you or the association ...
We did that one time ... and won't knowingly do it again.
We did this same thing this time last year. I found that letting the kids come up with what they wanted to do to say goodbye to their friends worked really well. As far as the adjustment about 3 weeks after we moved reality hit them and that was rough. But, they are doing really well with the move now. It's mom and dad that seem to have it rougher now. Good Luck!! I've been there and done that and have great sympathy for you and your move across the country.
Wow, a talkative lot!
How did you manage to have so many CUTE kids???
Well done!
And 'bon courage' for the pending move!!
Alison
The Bernard Bunch
Post a Comment