Sister Pile Up!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Life today

Today my life is running very fast! I was up early and went for a walk with my daughter this morning before 6:30. Then I painted the rake board on the front of the house I would call a gable. I made lunches for the 4 girls going to school, and got them out the door. I drove Rachael to school then came home and showered while Cora and Lilly watched Holly. Then they took off for the bus stop and I cleaned the kids shower. I replaced a light switch which didn't solve my problem, and took off to pick up Myra from middle school so she could get a shot. She needed a tetnus booster- They give ADACEL it makes your arm hurt all day! They also gave her a flu shot. Holly got one too, as well as a 18 mos check up. She weighs 29# and is 34 1/4 inches long. I returned Myra to school came home and put Holly down for a nap. then folded Laundry and started more wash and took out the trash. It is 11:30 am, I lead such an exciting life. I know you just wish you could run in circles like I do. Sorry I am the only silly person allowed to run like this at my house!Well I have dishes to deal with and a house to clean, and an electrical plug to fix before 1 when the inspector comes to check out my house! Bye!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I can't imagine being in your shoes right now. I am not domesticating around my house at all right now.
Good luck with your house hunting coming up.

wilkinson family said...

wow!!! yeah i recognize that life.
oh and i did finally update, it's 1 pic but i did update. lol