Sister Pile Up!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

house hunting

There are just too many out there to shot one clearly! We have spent two very tiring days looking at houses. Today will be our third day and we are going to see our four favorite houses today armed with a really great scope - my older and wiser brother. We really like the whole Stansbury park area, even though I was sure I would not. We have two favorites in Stansbury and two in Tooele. We shall see how our adventure goes today... My sister C is also coming I think so we will have a different scope with her approach as well. I am looking forward to their insight into these houses. What fun! my eyes look tired, my baby fell asleep on my lap last night between 8 and 8:30pm I was already a sleep... She slept until 6 am, I am hoping she will feel good today. P.S. Mortgage rates dropped a quarter percent! 5.75%

2 comments:

Sandy Plummer said...

I have friends in Tooele. I know of people who live in Stansbury park. My roots are in Grantsville. Don't you have roots in Erda?
I hope you find a great house!!!

wilkinson family said...

good luck!