Okay, so my Man is starting to get nervous now.... He booked the movers to come and start packing us up next wednesday, thursday and load on Friday. He booked hotel rooms 30 minutes away starting next wednesday. He plans to fly me and the girls out on the 2nd. He realized a little of how much has to be done before then and got scared yesterday. :O He will be fine. I on the other hand get scared a lot, and try really hard not to think about it. I figure I just keep moving and maybe I can get it done. I really liked Kira's suggestion of happy toes making a happy me, thanks!
2 comments:
You're welcome!
I figured it out in high school. When my feet feel great, I'm happy! and pretty toes are just so much nicer to look at. When I have a bright color, I just can't help but smile when I look at them. =]
Why only you and the girls first?
Anyway, glad you found a buyer and a seller real quick. Love the shot of the new home...beee-ooo-ti-ful!
Post a Comment