Sister Pile Up!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Washington D.C.


While driving along Rock Creek Parkway one Saturday morning, I thought how very beautiful the green of the area is....
As I continued my drive I thought that this Bridge was very impressive. It always amazes me to see these stone bridges and think how MUCH time this must have taken to build.
The trees might have grown up faster than creating the bridge.. It just is such beautiful architecture. Some one designed it, and envisioned it! I think D.C. in the Spring summer is really beautiful.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I know how you feel! I've been thinking the same about Wisconsin since we came back from our trip to Colorado. Wisconsin is sure beautiful and thoughts of "maybe we should just stay here" come to mind.

Sandy Plummer said...

It is beautiful and someday we will come see it for ourselves!!!