I love flowers! I realize this more as I grow older. Some people need jewelry and others clothes. I need flowers. I actually planted some in my earthbox to make sure they will grow well. I find great joy in seeing the flowers change in my yard. I Love flowers! So here are the flowers in my yard right now.
Your flowers are beautiful!!! I'm trying to grow some too, but I think I plant them in the wrong spot. Your hydrangea is beautiful! I'm trying to grow two, but I think they need to be on the opposite side of the house. They're pretty fried! It's our second attempt at them. They say third times a charm, so we'll try again!!!
4 comments:
Your flowers are beautiful!!! I'm trying to grow some too, but I think I plant them in the wrong spot. Your hydrangea is beautiful! I'm trying to grow two, but I think they need to be on the opposite side of the house. They're pretty fried! It's our second attempt at them. They say third times a charm, so we'll try again!!!
I think your problem stems from growing up at your Mom & Dad's house ... any Hollyhocks?
i love the flowers esp. the hydrangea. what are the pink ones?
The cone shaped pink ones are from the butterfly bush. the low pink ones are petunias.
Post a Comment