I took these Photos with my cell phone camera, so they really aren't that great, but you can see the moment! I think these types of memories are the best! My life is just work... I primed the Girl's Blue and sand colored room yesterday. They want to put up Hot Pink and Lime green Polka Dots! I also transplanted some Zinnia's from my Earth boxes to the front yard. (I was procrastinating the painting.) :) It was fun to play in the garden, and Holly decided the Hose was fun too! She totally soaked herself, and me while I was distracted talking on the phone.. Today she was climbing up the step ladder to the sink. Wow, there is so much to do when you are 1!
It starts so very young... She is wearing her 12 year old sister's shoes. Her 12 year sister steals my shoes... The cycle of life, I recall swiping my mom's shoes too.

I thought this was cute. When Rachael practices, Holly thinks she must be there with her. And she plays too!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Lime green and hot pink are my favorite colors!!! I fully support those color dots on their walls! that is awesome!!!
How cute is that!
Great kids!
My kids are still green!
I just posted some kids-in-big-shoes pictures too, along with another "traditional" family picture that you'll appreciate.
too funny. talia steals everyone's shoes.
Post a Comment