Sister Pile Up!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Progress

Okay, we are doing okay! We have been busy doing family stuff. The Boys are off on their High Adventure activity, and My Mans Car broke down again. But luckily Heavenly Father made it so the car broke down on Monday night after he had gotten off work and finished running his errands. Oh and he had a conference for the next two days in Crystal city so he could take the train to work for two days! So While the car sat at the shop we drove him to the train! How exciting! We painted some over Cora's wall, covering the white hearts but leaving the clouds and flowers. We gardened some more, and got to drive a friend up to the metro. Oh I remembered to give the boys a phone before they left this time so we hear from them each night.It works out pretty well. Groovy week. All is well.

1 comment:

Crazy Herb Girl said...

I wish I could take the train to work! It's something I loved about living in Europe.