Sister Pile Up!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Do it till....

My oldest daughter read my blog about the princess test and she took the test like ten times! She wanted to be Princess Aurora! My Friend just responded that she was that one! Rachael found that she had to change her answers and adjust to be what the test wanted. Do we do that in life? I think we do change what we are around certain people, and that could be good or bad. It sure takes a lot of will power to keep our integrity at times. It is a good thing we can repent. Well, Rachael was happy cause she thinks Aurora is the prettiest!

3 comments:

Karl Rosengren said...

That's OK. If I were a princess apparently I'd be Belle, which is weird since she's not even a princess. But I guess since she's not the prettiest it's accurate enough for me.

By the way, congratulations on getting that stuff finished up. I thought it was bad just moving the last few days. I can't imagine spending weeks on home improvement projects.

Sandy Plummer said...

After I took the test and it said I was princess Aurora I thought about re-taking it, just to see who I'd be if I answered differently. We're just never happy with who we are. Always think being someone else would be better. Ya know, the grass is always greener...etc.

Kira =] said...

Well i think Rachael is much prettier than princess Aurora because Aurora is just somebody's imagination of what she looks like and Rachael IS a beautiful girl that will become a beautiful woman not just a drawing on paper.