i remember in end 1999- mid 2000, i was preg. with and had wayne in ('99).anyway during that time karina and i got lice 4 times in less than a yr., my hair was down to my my butt when wet. trying to take that lice comb through curly hair that long was a pain, toby was really great at helping me with my hair, but the last time he was here in aug. for his new job. I was tired of the lice and mom helped cut my hair to my shoulders then I cut it up to my chin and put orange streaks in it. needless to say, i loved it, the rest of my family hated it. and i really feel sorry that you are having to deal with it.
3 comments:
i remember in end 1999- mid 2000, i was preg. with and had wayne in ('99).anyway during that time karina and i got lice 4 times in less than a yr., my hair was down to my my butt when wet. trying to take that lice comb through curly hair that long was a pain, toby was really great at helping me with my hair, but the last time he was here in aug. for his new job. I was tired of the lice and mom helped cut my hair to my shoulders then I cut it up to my chin and put orange streaks in it. needless to say, i loved it, the rest of my family hated it. and i really feel sorry that you are having to deal with it.
so sorry Aunt Hannah. But, I love you!!! =]
Was I ever grateful we didn't have lice problems much...but even once is more than enough! What kind of sores does Holly have? Is she miserable?
Post a Comment