
It has been warm here the past few days, and rather drippy with humidity. The Boys have been off to Youth Conference for three days. While they were gone the girls would allow me to work on the trim project but only for a little while, then they were begging to go to the pool. So after their chores were done, we would go to the pool for a couple of hours. I make them use 50 sunblock but at least half of them are getting very substantial tan lines.
NEWS REPORT: I finished the trim on the floor tonight! I haven't gotten the house cleaned up yet, but we all ready had our first visitors on the finished Floor! Thanks IKiss & AMY! (We Really have missed you!) Rachael really missed the boys and Holly is now ignoring the boys. Other visitors are welcome....
No comments:
Post a Comment