Sister Pile Up!

Monday, July 14, 2008

B"50" days

Today is one of those days where I took my regular vitamins and Prozac and an allergy pill.. But I was still not coping well with the "noise" of my everyday life. So I had my son get the B "nice" pills. (the Prozac is my be happy pill) but if I can't be nice we have to break out the B"50" from Trader Joe. Granted, It is probably a bit much, but it flushes out. The thing is at this point - half way through the summer, there seem to be a LOT of B "50" days... I get a little weary and a bit run down and the vitamins keep me functioning in a pleasant way. The kids even ask occasionally if I took my vitamins. It is generally a clear sign that I am not being pleasant. I am trying. It is quite a challenge to keep up some days with 8 other people and they each think their own agenda is the very most important thing in the world. Shocker, but mine is! HAH! No really, we manage pretty well most days, but it just gets hard sometimes.I liked reading on some one elses blog that they consider stapling their kids to the wall by their clothes so that the house stays clean. I do not ever have such high aspiration, but I do enjoy a clean room for the 10 to 15 second it is clean... Be Nice!

2 comments:

Sandy Plummer said...

Hang in there Hannah!!!
We're all pulling for you!
When does school start up again?

wilkinson family said...

lol, i just sent kira pics of my messy bedroom and complained of how i can't keep the house clean. i like the idea of stapling kids to walls or just using duct tape. lol