Sister Pile Up!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ladie's Night


Okay, I recovered from the fatigue of the day before, and so on Friday night My man wanted to watch some baseball. So he bought some tickets and 5 out of 9 of us went to see the minor league Potomac Nationals play ball! We were in the seats right behind home plate, and just to our right were the scouts with their nifty little speed guns.One even was wearing his tag that said ML Scout. The Theme was ladies night, and we got to enter a raffle for a spa treatment, and a free webkins. we didn't win:( . But it turned out to be a great game! P-nats won 6 to 4 against the Frederick keys. They appeared to be an oriole minor team. It was fun to cheer for the players. We had a good time, and at the end, Cora and Bruce ran the bases. I admit I left Holly at home, and she was just fine!.

Bruce just left for the dance, I will post photos later.

1 comment:

FoxFamily said...

Go for you to leave Holly at home! I can't wait to see pictures of the prom!!