Sister Pile Up!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Labra doodle
I swear that is really what the man said! Last night we went to see Cora's 2ND grade performance and a man sat next to us. He looked familiar and I realized that he lived on our block (it is about a 3 mile square block). I introduced myself and said I recognized him as being the man that walked the big black "poodlish" dog. I realize that isn't a real word but I don't quite know how else to describe the dog. He smiled and told me it is actually a Labra doodle - a mix between a Labrador and a poodle. This dog is rather cool. We saw them one morning running back from their walk, we figure they must be late because the dog was trotting with the leash in its mouth, and the man was running next to it. The man said the dog had some retriever in it and just loved to carry things. He isn't a snooty looking dog like a poodle would be, but he isn't as bulky as a Labrador either. It was fun to talk with the man. It made my husband feel a bit awkward as I was talking across him to a complete stranger (as far as he was concerned) but he says that is one of the things he loves about me.. AAH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
a park we frequent we saw a lady w/ a dog. She told us it was a golden doodle. Golden retriever and poodle. Very pretty, cute, and well mannered. =]
I love Labra doodles! They're supposed to be hypo-allergenic too!
Post a Comment