Sister Pile Up!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Organization Day

Today was Organization day for My man's work. We were all able to go to the company picnic. We played games... Myra won the hula hoop contest. I got to paint Rachael and Myra's face. Lilly won a prize for getting 3 bean bags in the hole at the bean bag toss.There was two moon bounces available for the kids. They had a Black Hawk helicopter on the field for us to look at closely. The girls even got in.
We had lunch catered by Famous Daves Barbeque. It was great, but one plate and I was stuffed! They had a cool speaker for women's equality day, and then we had a raffle. This year we won a gift certificate to the movies, and an xbox 360 arcade. We were wishing later we had given it to another family. we felt guilty winning two years in a row. last year we won a Wii. we like it much better. This appears to be our last Org day here. It looks like it is time to move on...

3 comments:

Sherri said...

hibsymove on to where?

Sherri said...

what was that? I meant to say...Move to where?

sleepless said...

so I was at Becca's house today and she was telling me of possible
Grantsville habitation...maybe or for sure ??