Sister Pile Up!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Past Saturday's Adventure

Once we came back from our vacation we had to re-adjust to the time zone, and we HAVE a ton of laundry to do.(It keeps growing!)
We had to jump start the car that was left behind - It got lonely, had a party and must have left the stereo on too long! We got some food - I think the car used what we left at home for it's party.
We got to go have a picnic at Fort Ward Museum & Park on Saturday evening. One of my incredibly wonderful big brothers was in town. We had a picnic to visit, with his family and my very talented nephew & wife came too! We had a good time when we finally got it all together. (I had neglected to notice that the rest of the D.C. area would be swarming the freeways to attend a Redskins football game. My fault I know - I happen to be a baseball fan more than a foot ball fan. (Unless you are playing "Aussie football", then I'm definitely a fan!)) Luckily my extended family was kind enough to be flexible. We had a good time, but darn it the sun went down! Pretty soon you couldn't see the Frisbee any more, time to call it a day. I was too busy visiting and forgot the camera. Let is be said, that my big brother and his wife were way cool, he even had a dashing black and red cane! Oh, and the mouse had Flamingos! That's all I shall say on that! The Irish dancing Primadonna was still attired from her previous engagement that day, but she and her "Hercules" of a husband were able to join in the festivities. My family was eager for the adventure and happy thoughts were mentioned about the event all the way home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hannah, I am so excited that I have found your blog. I can't believe how many Hannah clones look just like you. Your trip sounds like it was great and your pics are incredible. Thanks for the link in the email.
Jennifer

sleepless said...

thanks for being there for family to visit !!