Sister Pile Up!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Gas Pumps

Have you noticed that at the pump the dollar amount is top with 4 digits. then below that is the Gallons with 5 digits, and at the bottom is the price per gallon with three digits. I was watching the pump yesterday and I glanced down. When I glanced back up I had a scare at the 5 digit number, thinking it was the cost. I was relieved that the 4 digit number was the cost, but as I thought about it I decided that was pretty sneaky, of them. Here I was panicking because of the long line of numbers, but I should have been scared over the high dollar amount. I have to admit I was grateful that the cost is a little lower than it has been. 7/11 and WAWA are at $3.39 for regular yesterday.

7 comments:

FoxFamily said...

Ya... gas is $3.89 here. Lucky. It is so sad that it is so high though.

Sandy Plummer said...

And we were so excited that we only paid $3.79 yesterday!

Sherri said...

Why is your gas so low? Ours is at $3.89. Maybe we have higher taxes?

Myhouse4nine said...

Pretty sure you have higher gas taxes...

Freth Stifter said...

All I will say is ... POLITICIANS
(they have a NEED to spend)

How's ARCO?

Abigail said...

Wow. Gas is cheaper everywhere else! We're still at $3.95!!! AND that's on base! Gas on base always costs less. . .we don't pay as many taxes. HAHAHA. Okay. It's only like a 4 cent difference. . .

Freth Stifter said...

How are the house projects coming along?

Ready to sell and move?