We will be moving out to the Desert Test Center. Which means we are moving from Virgina to Utah. SO our adventures will continue just in a different place. It really won't matter to anyone who looks at my blog cause they are universal. So if by chance I get lost in my bathroom before and after shots, or the paint covers my fingers and I can't type you will know why. If we have scheduled appointment with you in November we will have to reschedule, I'm pretty sure my Man will be gone long before that. As for Halloween and Thanksgiving, I am pretty sure those things will be happening on the West coast for our family this year. If we sell our house and get another one before Christmas, then it should make getting to my youngest brother in law's wedding much easier. So I get to do more project very quickly, and we get to box and clear as fast as possible. I hope someone will love my little house, I do...
Oh if you were planning on someday coming to visit, you either need to speed up that time table or kiss that thought good bye!
7 comments:
Hurray! We are sooo excited for you. We are hoping to move west somewhere next year too, so maybe we can get our families together more often. I know you have a lot to do to sell your house, pack, find another house and unpack. We wish you well and hope it happens quickly.
Are your kids excited or do they not want to leave their friends?
That's terrific! You'll be so much closer to CA!!! woohoo! And Eddie hasn't caught the skunk, but the Big skunk was trying to get under the house Friday morning! The first one was Little skunk! It's quite entertaining, if you like entertainment at 5:00 a.m.!
Wow! Aunt Hannah! Change is exciting! THat makes you so much closer!
It looks like the drive from Tooele is actually shorter than from Grantsville. Either are definitely shorter drives than from Eagle Mountain though (plus, they have grocery stores, etc.). Let me know if we can help with anything in our area.
looking forward to seeing you in utah!!!
I can honestly say that if someone paid me a million bucks I would not trade you places. Are they at least paying for the move? Paying for packers? That was one of the most attractive things about moving to Havre. They paid for it ALL! And I even got to leave the house before the movers came and Kent was responsible for the cleaning! Hoping your move goes quickly and smoothly or at least you'll have short term memory loss and forget how horrible it is. :-)
Congratulations and best wishes on your move!
Post a Comment