We have 3/4 of the kitchen, living room/ dining room all done. We have been laying the laminate flooring. It looks very different to me. It is louder, and it sweeps up much better. We have had a lot of fast food this week, due to fatigue and not having time to buy food....
Also I have completed 2 workouts in the 12 second sequence. I managed to walk 5 mornings in a row as well, but not due to my own will power. It was due to my fabulous and competitive 12 year old daughter who said "Come on mom, you can't break your streak" ... of 2 days. I was willing to walk in the mornings this week because I no longer have to drive the boys to early morning seminary. It is over for the year. We have one more week of School... Wow!
3 comments:
hey that's great news!!!
congrat on the exercising too!
Sounds like things are looking up! I'm finally getting contractors willing to come out and give an estimate. Checking off things on our forever long lists (as mothers) feels soooo good!
wow, you work really hard. I can't believe you've gotten it almost all done. That's awesome! You sound like Mom when she's working on a project. =]
Post a Comment