Sister Pile Up!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Sharpies and a pillowcase.
Hey, my 16 yr old decided to use assorted Sharpies to draw colorful designs on his white pillowcase. I am okay with that. He likes to put Pokemon characters on it. I just didn't realize he had then thrown his colorful pillowcase into the "whites" pile in the laundry room. Today while folding the "Whites" I kept finding pink spots and any areas that had previously had perspiration on them covered in pink! I realize that this may not bother him since he doesn't have any white shirts in the pile. BUT he did have underwear in the pile. So just to be a little ...okay VINDICTIVE... I will be washing everyone else's whites in Rit color remover. I just thing he can deal with 2 pairs of pink underwear for a while, knowing full well it will fade eventually. Maybe once or twice he will think - maybe I should put this pillowcase in with the "Darks" next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lol, too funny. well not everyone elses stuff but what you plan to do.
remember when grandma and grandpa were on their mission in germany. i think grandpa was doing the laundry and one of his RED socks got in the whites. he had pink shirts and pink g's until it all washed out. i remember them saying it was hard water so it took longer to wash out.
At least he'll learn now instead of on his mission, right?
It was HOT water ... it boils in the German washing machines ...
time to write again ...
Post a Comment