This was the entry and Living room areas
This was the breakfast nook area.
This part was the finished floor. I think it looks much better...
After most of three weeks, the Laminate floor is all down! The trim moulding has not been put down, (or Ordered yet...) but the planks are all down. I feel successful. My Man was happy it got done yesterday. Then he was off to lands far far away! :)
3 comments:
I love the new pic of the "scholars"! What a great family! I'm jealous of your new floor, but more happy for you. I now how nice it feels to get the main part of the project.
well that was a lot of work that you did and it looks like it was well worth it. you did an awesome job!!
love the new family pic.
Love the new floor. We really, really enjoyed our laminate flooring when we had it at our house in Washington. It was very easy to keep clean.
Post a Comment