It appears I have wrankled an elder, with my statement about scars and mars. I do appologize. I meant I have more than my husband and children put together. Not more than my siblings.
They are by far legend, and that is just the know facts. Lets not worry about those things that haven't been exposed. I have chosen to learn from the mistakes of others, due to the fact I can't make them all myself. I have learned to not try to break land speed records and that bicycles need to obey traffice signs too. I have never gotten a speeding ticket on a bicycle.(or in a car... knock on wood.) Some legends just have to stay that way - I just didn't enjoy chemistry enough to blow up the lab, un like a couple of others I know.
So if I have irked you I do appologize, you can take the prize.
2 comments:
Who did you irk? Certainly not me ... Who blew up the chemistry lab?
My partner and I only emptied out Ms. Olivera's class room with a bitter pungent gas ...
The exciting things you learn from your siblings when you compare notes. :0)
lol...funny how families are about keeping score on those things. love to hear how the "cough" older generation got in trouble. still love the pics of the telephone pole that jumped out in front of grandpa's car. lol
mmm...what about sending incriminating evidence to other family members? lol
course i do that all the time.
Post a Comment