Sister Pile Up!

Friday, April 4, 2008

Information on me!



Okay, so Kira tagged me but I am often computer challenged. So here is my attempt:

Seven Weird facts about me: (assisted by my teenagers)

1. I managed to open and use a new rotary blade today without cutting any of my appendages!
2. I can have entire conversations in my sleep, and only vaguely recall talking to someone.
3.I am totally bored by video games.
4.Having a lot of things on my schedule totally stresses me out.
5.I love German beer drinking songs cause they are so cheerful, they make me happy! I love to work while they are playing.
6. I love to cheerfully yell greetings to my kids friends (the older the better!)- totally the dorky mom!
7.I have scars and marks from stitches all over my body, far more than the rest of my immediate family (8 others ) all put together. Due to my very adventurous outdoor childhood.

I don't know 7 other people that haven't been tagged recently, that would bother to answer. Sorry.

5 comments:

Freth Stifter said...

Any interesting scar events?

Like the one from getting my thumb sliced in the push-mower? Or where the arrow went thru my hand and came out along my finger? Or where the ballon tire bike slid on gravel and left a heart-shaped scar below my knee? Or where the bandsaw sliced halfway thru my thumb when it caught the wood grain after cutting slowly on the curve?

There's more ... but things like that?

FoxFamily said...

I think #5 is my favorite! Those were good random things about you. I like that you are the "dorky" mom. YOur kids will love that someday (if they secretly don't already).

Myhouse4nine said...

I think my favorite bicycle scar was when I managed to put the metal piece that holds the foot pedal on, into my upper calf. I have a lovely three inch scar. As for the push mower, it is responsible for one of the sets of stitches on my forehead. Note to others do not stand on push mower blades, handle is attached, it will come up and get you!
I think one of my dumbest moments has to be when I jumped off someones fence and landed on the edge of a cut off oil drum. They still had used oil in it and I hit the edge with my knee. Not only did I have to do the stitches thing, but then they made me go back later and take meds cause I had got an infection and the lovely red line was headed to my heart. Mom told me I had to take the medicine, or it would kill me.. Lovely thought.

wilkinson family said...

I totally love #1. it tickled me pink.

lol, love to hear about these things from both you and pops. what about the broke arm from playing football? or was that from something else. I remember a green jumpsuit.lol

there was time we lived behind my grandma johnsons street and across from a truck yard. i was playing hide and seek and went across the street and hid under a flat bed truck, when i was found i jump up and sliced my head open on the underside, then said i had been under the trailer. thank goodness for aunt carla and her nursing degree. lol

Myhouse4nine said...

Hey the broken arm was from playing "touch" football with my friend John and my indian brother Leroy. I got tackled. Then John's mom told me to stop yelling and go home. So I picked up my arm and walked home. My mom ofcourse freaked, I had broken both bones about an inch above the wrist. Yeah, it was picture day I was wearing the green jumpsuit. I was 10. Spent a week in the hospital, very boring!