Holly has been having a hard time lately due to the fact she is trying to cut her second top tooth through. She doesn't really want to eat much of anything which makes her kinda grumpy. So yesterday when it was time to make dinner, she decided it was time to hold her instead. So out the window went plans for Beef and Broccoli with noodles (you can't really slice meat one handed, especially with help.) I decided that in order to feed the masses before their evening activites I would make pancakes. So I put Holly on the counter next to me, and I was gathering ingredients. She stuck her little hand in the flour, tasted it and decided she LIKED it. I was amused. So here are some cute shots of her episode.
2 comments:
I have never understood why kids eat flour. It doesn't taste like anything... Levi does it too. At least Holly was eating something though. I love how kids alter our plans. You are so flexible!!! (I guess you'd have to be with 7 kids).
lol, i love it.
Post a Comment