You know how in Hercules - in the town of Thebes, they are all standing around the well talking about the disasters that have befallen the town. They name one trial after another, then the guy says all we need now is a plague of locusts... and a cricket jumps up onto the rim of the well. I feel that way too sometimes. I realize that there are just some years that your family gets sick a lot. This has just been on of those years. The kids told me there are less than 90 days left in the school year and I was shocked. They have been home so much this year it seems impossible. I am sure people at church think I am just falling away from church. There has got to be a way to make my family get well and stay there.
I want to go play outside today. I want to play in the dirt, and plant things. Oh well. Maybe after I clean up some more messes and put the baby down for a nap, feed the kids who were borderline sick today..... What fun these challenges are!
No comments:
Post a Comment