Sister Pile Up!

Friday, September 17, 2010

A good Friday!

You know I mention my kid's names on here, and some of my siblings have given me a bad time about how I refer to my husband as my man. Well, get over it! In German My man is the husbandry guy. So as long as he cares for us and does all the good stuff he normally does He is My Man. He also would rather I didn't let the world know exactly who he is. Something about liability or retribution from his employees. So just remember we are protecting his Superhero alter ego!

I was working on "normal everyday" stuff today. It was a great Friday! I got dishes done once so far, organized all the piano books in the living room, and put all the sheet music that was laying around into sheet protectors and into Rae's notebook. I got puzzles put away, 3 loads of laundry done, trashes emptied, and the living room, dining room and kitchen cleaned up! Then I went to my Chiropractor appointment. Owwie. He is working on adjusting my tailbone. I know it sounds gross, but my bum hurts! After that lovely Pro-Adjuster experience and a while on the electronic "stem" I came home to do more laundry and put more things away. My blankie was done being washed! ( I had to explain it this way to my three year old) I had to lay down on my bed for a while to rest. Holly who was playing "Barbie Girl" kept bringing me friends to dress for her. Then I had a visit from my V. Teachers. Yeah! A new couple of ladies to get to know. While we were talking My Man left, I had to run after him to figure out his plan.. He is in Provo this afternoon watching the High Schoolers run XC, and visit with our oldest Son Bruce who is at College down there. He is planning on feeding the four of them dinner down there. (Oh yeah!)

So after My visitors left, Spencer dropped by to get his permission form signed and explain that he actually has Bone Stress on his leg not shin splints. So after today's run he is to rest for the weekend with no running. :( Sad Spencer.

Then the little girls started coming home. They had a positive attitude, which is ALWAYS a plus! They haven't been pushy or bossy - lov'n it! Myra is hunting a fly. She is rather obsessed with killing this fly that she let into the house. Good thing we have 4 fly swatters!!!!

Oh Holly has been really funny today. She found an invite for her to go to a 3 yrs old birthday party next week. She has been piling things that she wants to give her! A coloring paper from the front of the fridge, some glass flowers she has decided she is done with, stacking rings, and some diving rings. What a collection! Also I was trying to get her to give up her paci for a while today and had to give in and give it back to her when the desperate child flipped a dead bolt latch and was sucking on the bolt. How sad!

Since the girls started coming home I have been surfing my favorite big family blogs I am thrilled to see that 11th heaven has a vegan homemade Ice cream recipe! Thinking about trying it! Well it is time to figure out what to feed the 5 of us at home. It almost seems to small an amount of people to cook for!

4 comments:

Freth Stifter said...

Nice day!
I'm at home contemplating my knee ... not my navel. And trying to type with an index finger that has a papercut on the end. :)

Myhouse4nine said...

Oh, you poor big baby!

sleepless said...

Funny Holly !!! Hey, cooking for 5 is still valid !!! 2 not so much....

wilkinson family said...

lol, sucking on a deadbolt. too funny