Sister Pile Up!
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Still lacking....
you may or may not have noticed that even after 8 pregnancies I am still an impatient person. As a child I dreamed of microwave pregnancies like 45 days long. Ding ding all done~ NO it doesn't work. Now after months of getting myself into my current physical situation, I want a microwave fix. I want to feel all better and have everything in the right places and not hurt any more. I am so not patient. I thought I had learned... NOPE! I have gone into the chiropractor Wednesday, Friday, Monday, and now Tuesday.. On the plus side, I am not hurting so bad that it wakes me up at night. Hate it when you have to take pain pills to sleep, and pills to get moving.. So we have made some progress. It is just HARD to be patient. I have a tough body to adjust. A normal manual adjustment will not even crack my lower body at all unless I have serious muscle relaxants. So I figure this machine will at least get my hips moving toward the same direction. Problem is It gets the bones to move and I get sore, and hurt. I come home and feel terrible and end up on ice and just read books all day while I wait for it to get better. Which means I get impatient, one book is fine but I figure if I have enough time to read too books before time to make dinner I must have wasted my day. My child needs to find me other places than the floor! SO I am making progress, I just am not making it in the patience attitude...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sorry you hurt sister ! Hang in there...oh, ya,CUT YOUR STRESS IS WHAT THEY ALWAYS TELL YOU ..Good luck with that one mother of lots...
My wife can relate to that ... the chiropractor/relaxation problem. How's your blood pressure? :)
Are your eye pupils really small? (Indicative of living on stress) Someone very close to me is like that ... she never sneezes when she walks out into the sun. :-)
my bp was 104 over 78 they didn't think it was bad.. But I am getting really tired of trying to be good!!!!
Oh Aunt Hannah! I've been at the Chiropractor's tuesday, wednesday, & friday of this week. What does it say about my body that I feel like you do and I'm only 27?
I love you and do feel your pain. =]
Hi there~Thank you for stopping by my blog and giving me encouragment on my current blood pressure problem during my pregnancy. And I can relate to what you're saying. I'd like the next several weeks to fly by and all this be ok and over and back to normal.
Have a good day:)
Post a Comment