Sister Pile Up!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Black Rock

I have been pretty wiped out this weekend, but in honor of Labor Day we Had to have a Family Adventure. So Rachael and I decided to make the climb up Black Rock. It isn't super tall, but it sure stands out against the Great Salt Lake. So after 22 mos of looking at this we finally ventured out to it!

Spencer was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to make it up. Spencer said "well she has been "Broken", My man says if she doesn't make it up then she will be broken again...

I made it!




Look way down there is Ivanhoe!



Way over there is My man and my 8 yr old and 3 yr old! Checking out the water!



Cora conquered the rock and has a scrub flower as her torch!



Spencer's Natural Smile



Myra Posing!



Cora's Pose!




Rachael proving she really did make it all the way up there!



See, way up there!



The younger kids were sad we didn't take them up so they climbed up part of the Rock for a pose....


In order to explain where we were headed today the kids told Holly we were going past Aladin's Castle so she had to stop for a picture next to the remains of Saltair.

1 comment:

sleepless said...

FUN ADVENTURE !! I want to do that with you !!! dang..this California location thing....cute photos !!