Yesterday I got to sew... I worked on a new pattern and sewed up the fabric my brother in law gave me from Guatemala. I fits really well. Yes I know I am not twiggy but it fits ME really well! Exciting!
Rachael was awarded her Young Womens medalion in church today for completing the personal progress program. (It is a program that helps them set goals and complete tasks that would benefit her physical and spiritual development.) She got a silver new one with a ruby on it!
Lilly is sick today. She has a fever and is miserable. She took 2 naps today which is really abnormal for her.
3 comments:
congratulations to Rachel on completing her Personal progress!!! that is soo awesome!
so lets see some pics of the new dress.
CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL !!!!
SORRY LILLY !!!
Congratulations Rachel and Mom. I know from experience that these are the things that mom's should get an award for also. :)
Post a Comment