Sister Pile Up!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I was looking at my Camera today and realized I am way behind in down loads! I am sorry but it it annoying to wait for all of the photos to download. It was a busy month! I had the coolest class last night and we talked about Fruit tree pruning! Fun! I learned that Peach trees are supposed to be pruned the heaviest of all the fruit trees. Good thing cause I am a bit brutal in my pruning. I have made bushes look like bonsai trees before. The teacher suggested that we take a digital photo of the tree to help us map out which branches to trim. Oh and he said please don't climb the tree to prune it. He gave me a bad time about planting two trees in the same hole... I asked My man why does he give me such a bad time? My man said because it is easy to do and fun!

My 2nd daughter got her top braces on this morning.. They will put the bottoms on later. I guess they do that to lessen the pain...

Spencer and his accompianist performed today before a judge playing "A poor wayfaring man of grief" On a scale where 1+ is the best they scored a 1. Rachael was complaining about the piano. It is this great grand piano and a lot of the keys stick down....

Spencer also was dancing around the house yesterday because he had been practicing the Rumba/Cha Cha in class. He was rather dramatic in his walk!

As to my Previous post : Yes I was rather raised as an only child, Oldest brother. So sorry I missed the knife welding episodes. I hear she is moderately calm now and only attacks weeds in her yard! BE NICE Freth!

2 comments:

sleepless said...

watch out , I chop trees too !!

Myhouse4nine said...

me too but I have a history of having them hit me as they fall!