Sister Pile Up!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Introductions?

Okay, so I have read people's blogs that I don't really know. I often explain when leaving comments how I found them. Through my niece, or cousin, or whomever.. I recall going to a funeral and introducing myself to a cousin's wife who's blog I had been reading. I told her I guess it seemed like I was stalking her online but I was just curious as to how the family was doing. Online blogs are the way I keep track of my siblings families. No, Not everyone is on. I don't list myself to the public, but I am not private.

Consequently, I thought it a bit odd when I was greeted in the grocery store today by someone who said "I know you!" You are related to...." I am thinking how do you know that? So, in the future, If you run into me, and I run into you, Please introduce yourself and tell me how you know me, and I will try to do the same... Have a great day! You are welcome to check out my strange little blog, but be nice:)

5 comments:

Freth Stifter said...

I will definitely "remember?" to introduce myself the next time I run into you at the store ...

I'm sure we have some kind of family connection ... other than seeing you on this blog. Didn't you grow up kind of as an only child? Never mind ... I'll ask my sister who threatened me with a knife ... I think she still remembers ... :-p

sleepless said...

RUDE........I didn't just threaten you with a knife..as I recall I was crazier than that...
I love blogs to keep in touch with family and friends that want to !! Otherwise, I have NO clue !!

Sandy Plummer said...

I know who stopped you in the store. My best-friend Cheryl with the red hair!!! She does read your blog thru my blog, but she does also remember you from stake functions. Sheila did alter her wedding dress and we used to go visit Daniel when he worked at the theater. So, I'm sure it was a bizarre experience to have a "stranger" walk up and tell you all kinds of stuff, but she is harmless. She's been living in Tooele for forever now. So...next time you feel stalked at Macey's it's just Cheryl!!!

Abigail said...

Glad to know knife threatening runs in the family and wasn't just Isaac and I!! Do we get hitting each other with frying pans from ya'll too?

Myhouse4nine said...

Abby I am pretty sure you got the frying pan thing from NAthan, Seth and Shannon, I hear they had some really interesting evenings when your parents were out of the house! I Don't know where it could have come from originally- Now SSwirlies came from my elder brothers...