Sister Pile Up!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Holly's Vocabulary

Children are often rather unique in how they talk or communicate. Holly is no exception. I have some children that never wanted to talk till they were three. Holly on the other had has been chatting for well over a year. Over the past week I was rather amazed at what she has been saying:

(We have had very little sleep lately due to nightmares) One morning at 2 am she is standing outside my bedroom door and says: "I WOULD LIKE MY MOM!"

She told me today "I plob lumly need help getting my diaper on."

Black Friday my man and I left the house at 8am to go shopping. While we were gone Rachael age 14, and Myra age 12, and Spencer age 16, take down all the Thanksgiving decor and put up the Christmas tree, household decor, and were working on the outside lights when we returned at 1:30pm. Holly was very excited about the decorations. The very next morning she awakes at normal Holly time 6:30 am and you can hear her shout to Cora and Lilly : "Guys, the Christmas tree is STILL HERE! come look!" Holly often wakes Cora and Lilly up in the morning. She was actually rather upset that she overslept this morning til 6:45 and they were already up all by themselves!

I thought is was rather cute and kind of amazing. Kids are like a box of chocolates you never know what you will get!

3 comments:

sleepless said...

What a hoot !!! I LOVE unique people....of which Holly definately qualifies !!! I love how she talks !!!

Stacy said...

Very cute! And precocious. I wonder where she gets that?

Myhouse4nine said...

We were playing a color game this evening and when I said the right colors, she said "yeah, that is correct!"