Here is part of the group that made a giant snowman and then destroyed it and rebuilt it with Spencer inside. I think they are trying to make this a tradition!
Lilly was playing out side in the new snow.. It is of couse required to try and catch a snowflake on your tongue Didn't you know?
Holly found a bike at the thrift store and since it was 5 bucks I agreed to let her have it, but it required two new inner tubes to be put on! Yuck! She loves riding her bike and on cold days she rides it inside. She does occassionally forget to turn and runs into the cabinets.. But she has a great time!
3 comments:
I'll admit how cruel I am because I love the fact she forgets to turn and runs into the cabinets. =]
awesome !!! I love the red rock climbing photo,,,wish I was there !
go Holly,,,good bike riding !
I love the snowman!!! We haven't been able to make a snowman here since 1993! Make one for us an email a picture...its as close as we'll get!
That's quite a bike for five bucks...she can spot a bargain alright!
Post a Comment