Sister Pile Up!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Last weekend's Adventure to Arches National Park

We saw this and thought of a predator like a hawk, or the vultures from Jungle Book..can you see it?
Bruce, not sure if he is part monkey, or salamander, but he just wanted to keep going up!
The boy with a "look ma no hands" or a "what are you worried about" look...
Here we are together on an Adventure!
I loved this twisted tree!
This I thought looked like a dinosaur, I know too many kids shows for me..
This is "balancing rock" we saw a face in the top rock similar to a tree spirit face.. can you see it?
This is the formation they call the 3 gossips
Cora was 'riding' a statue at the visitor center.
Spencer did eventually escape from the snow man from the last post.

3 comments:

sleepless said...

Aweesome...and yes I could see all those things in the rock !!! Cool family adventure !!! Your kids are making awesome memories..you get gold stars on your chart !!!

FoxFamily said...

Cora has the greatest glasses! She looks awesome in them.

Stacy said...

Great family photo! Glad you guys are getting out and exploring the state.