Sister Pile Up!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

For the scrap book..

Last Saturday while I was being industrious at home and Holly was taking a nap, I got a phone call asking me to bring the camera outside to the 6th tee of the Golf course so the girls could take pictures of themselves golfing to use with Scrapbook stickers. I am not saying that they just went golfing for the pictures or stickers. It just so happens they were out golfing with their dad and oldest brother and they thought of scrapbooking! They just knew I am such a nice Mean Ogre Mom, that I would walk the camera out the back way to the tee and meet up with them so they could take some pictures.. It is Such a long walk! I mean most people have to walk farther to the end of their street! Any way, I captured Rachael on the swing...
And Myra on the swing.. If you notice the the lovely backdrop in the distance you can make your own assumptions as to why she is so unhappy in the next picture...
It's okay Myra, losing balls is just part of golfing, especially when this is just your second time. Oh and yes, we know you have no clue as to which club to use at different areas... Maybe you should play virtual golf or Tiger Woods Golf, they can offer club suggestions..

She just wishes that she could drive this for real! Bruce has the license, move over honey!

Such a lovely day, and such a great adventure for your scrapbook don't you think?

1 comment:

Freth Stifter said...

I LIKE Rachel's socks ... Where can I get a pair like that? :)

Oh, and I fired back on my blog. Ha Ha!
just in fun.