ROFL. Oh I needed to read that today!
Is this a blog?"If the Lord wants you, he can take you with the sting of a bee or the bite of a spider. If the Lord wants you to stay, nothing will prevail against you."Oh, by the way, a bumble bee can outrun a John Deere tractor ...
Sister...I can really see how that quote applies in this family !! Some of us have ,oh, STRONG opinions...............
Hey Freth,Remember what your momma told you?If you can't say any thing nice...I was just trying to be obedient....
Wow! That really made me laugh!
Nice?You're going to force an "old man" to be nice? ... by playing the momma card ... mumble, mumble, mumble ...Nice of u 2 respond ... :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ROFL. Oh I needed to read that today!
Is this a blog?
"If the Lord wants you, he can take you with the sting of a bee or the bite of a spider. If the Lord wants you to stay, nothing will prevail against you."
Oh, by the way, a bumble bee can outrun a John Deere tractor ...
Sister...I can really see how that quote applies in this family !! Some of us have ,oh, STRONG opinions...............
Hey Freth,
Remember what your momma told you?
If you can't say any thing nice...
I was just trying to be obedient....
Wow! That really made me laugh!
Nice?
You're going to force an "old man" to be nice? ... by playing the momma card ...
mumble, mumble, mumble ...
Nice of u 2 respond ... :-)
Post a Comment