Sister Pile Up!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
need more B vitamins
Today is one of those days where I need more "B-nice" Vitamins..... I had to knock hard on my sons door twice this morning at 6:09 am so that hopefully I could get them upstairs at 6:30 for Scripture reading and prayer... Did it work, no. At 6:31 I am calling down the stairs to them to please get up here! Spencer at least realized that he had screwed up, and he apologised as he left for school. Bruce was just dragging himself around at his own pace which causes me to picture images of kicking his behind into high speed. It doesn't make me happy or him. Why does he have to drag so slow in the morning and then he drags going to bed at night. It takes an hour to get him to bed at night. No female in this household takes as long as he does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment