I really have a a hard time sitting still for a movie, but as I sat staring at the movies ( I was holding my daughter who just needed me to sit still) I started to think about my favorite movies:
Hatari
Kiss Me Kate
The Slipper and the Rose
The Princess Bride
National Treasure
How to Steal a Million
To Catch a Thief
The Italian Job
The Rookie
Operation Petticoat
While you were Sleeping
George of the Jungle
Muppet Treasure Island
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
The Christmas List
So if these are playing I will probably stick around and watch them. As far as series that I like to watch on video
Jag
Perry Mason
They just are pretty cool and actually give me faith in the imaginary legal system.
So what are your favorite movies?
4 comments:
I think Hello Dolly is the greatest movie ever!!
I am fond of the Music Man, National Treasure, The Count of Monte Cristo, Ocean's 11, and Legally Blonde.
oh i agree with all of you and then have more but way too many to list. i will almost always stop to watch any musical.
Yep, give me most any musical... but there are so many (older movies) to add as well as some refreshingly decent recent movies. Favorite recent musical is Phantom of the Opera but the play is better as there is no "mooning" in it. Princess Bride is my all time favorite. Recent good movies are "Stardust" and "The Prestige" we think the latter is especially a must-see!
Post a Comment