Sister Pile Up!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Holly status

In the past two days I have sung Ensy Wensy Spider 12 times, Once the there was a Snowman 12 times, Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 9 times, and 3 little monkeys swinging in a tree 10 times. Holly told me her first and last name this morning! We were up at 6:30 and she was helping me put lunches together for her siblings and she just announced her whole name which I thought was pretty cool for an almost 23 month old. Gosh, she is growing up so very fast! She has this strange problem though... All dolls have to be undressed. Dolls, barbies, Pollys, she even tried to undress the "Happy Family dolls" HAH! their clothes are painted on, so I win on that one. Why is it that the Dolls all have to go around with out clothes on?

No comments: